The Funeral Home currently known as Brew Funeral Home began in 1878 as Tallman Undertaking Establishment. In 1911 it became Tallman-Walker Undertaking Establishment under the direction of Eben Walker. In 1918 Lester E. Brew Sr. purchased the business and in the 1930s Lester Brew changed the name to Brew Funeral Home and moved it to its current location at 48 South Street. In 1983, Gary Finch purchased the firm. In May 2015 Sammuel Darling purchased Brew Funeral Home. Sammuel is honored to be part of a legacy that spans over a century and plans to continue the honorable service that will allow Brew Funeral Home to continue to serve the community for years to come.